There is nothing better than a delicious ice cream on a hot summer’s day.
Actually, scrap that – there is. How about a delicious ice cream on a hot day summer’s day which has been delivered right to your door?
Kaspa’s Desserts in Paragon Street, Hull, has now signed up to the latest food revolution and is delivering delicious Sundaes, waffles, crepes and more.
It is one of 26 restaurants and takeaways to sign up to Uber Eats and is currently promising a delivery time between 25 and 30 minute wait.
From the popular ice cream Sundaes to gelato, cakes and puddings, and waffles, those craving ice cream without the hassle are in for a treat.
How it works
- Download the UberEATS app or order online at www.ubereats.com
- Pick delivery location – enter the address where you’d like your ice cream delivered
- Select Kaspas from the app menu
- Place your order – pick the items you want right now or schedule your order to arrive when you want
- Follow the progress of the delivery – get updates on the preparation of your order and watch your bicycle/motorcycle courier arrive live in-app
Get the Hull Live app